City Council Public Hearing June 28, 2022 PDF Print E-mail

CALL TO ORDER

Mayor Altznauer called to order the public hearing of the Rutledge City Council on the above date. Council members Brandie Owens, Adam Beckstine, Brenda Thompson, and Tony Sells were present as were members of the public.

PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE

Mayor Altznauer called for and led the Pledge.

BUSINESS LICENSE APPROVAL – ASIA RUHANI – RUBY’S OF RUTLEDGE

Mayor Altznauer said there are questions as to what will take place in the business and Asia is present tonight. He said she provided us with an email of her business plan. Council member Brandie Owens stated the business plan was well organized. Ms. Ruhani said she is hoping to enhance this lovely town. It has a small town feel and focus on family. My business is a way of enriching what you already have. Tony Sells asked what kind of clients. She said I am going to lead with tea. It will be for anyone who is interested in enhancing their wellbeing. I will be having yoga, different types of yoga. I focus on the type with breath. Brandie Owens made motion to approve the business license for Ruby’s of Rutledge located at 106 E. Main Street. Brenda Thompson seconded, all voted in favor and motion carried.

DISCUSSION OF BUDGET

City Clerk Debbie Kilgore went over the changes made to the budget since the last meeting and answered questions for the council. Brandie Owens asked about maintenance on the Fire Department. Debbie Kilgore said she thought the county took care of the maintenance but she would pull the agreement and let her know. There were no more questions from the council.

PUBLIC COMMENT

Mayor Altznauer called for public comment. There was no public comment.

APPROVAL OF FY 2022/2023 BUDGET

Tony Sells made motion to approve the FY 2022/2023 budget as submitted. Adam Beckstine seconded, all voted in favor and motion carried.

Adam Beckstine made motion to adjourn at 6:35. Tony Sells seconded, all voted in favor and motion carried.

ADJOURN

__________________________________ __________________________________

Debbie Kilgore City Clerk Bruce Altznauer Mayor

Search

Calendar of Events

E-Verify ID # 185591

Date of Authorization

01-29-09

Joomla Templates by Joomlashack